The essentials of DUO codes
- Categoría: Webinar
- Lugar: Online
- Organizador: EGA-CRG - European Genome-phenome Archive
- Fechas: 19th January of 2022
- Idioma: English
- Más información e inscripciones
Completed webinar, access the recording
About the webinar
The European Genome-phenome Archive (EGA) offers permanent archiving and sharing of all types of personally identifiable genetic and phenotypic data from research projects and healthcare studies.
During this webinar, the speaker will introduce the audience to the GA4GH and DURI work streams, explain what are the DUO (Data Use Ontology) codes, what is their scope, and how to use them in the EGA workflow. Participants will be able to ask questions during the Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
After this webinar, the participant will be able to understand how to use and interpret the DUO codes.
The webinar is open to everyone, though it will be more relevant for researchers interested in depositing data at the EGA or who have already done so.
Who should attend
- Data access committees (DAC) from the EGA
- Researchers and bioinformaticians involved in the VEIS project
- Researchers and bioinformaticians in other projects interested in depositiong data at the EGA
Aina Jené (EGA-CRG)